Feasts to share...
“The gentle art of gastronomy is a friendly one. It hurdles the language barrier, makes friends among civilized people, and warms the heart.” – Samuel Chamberlain
Planning your dream wedding is never easy, the hardest job is probably organising the seating plan.
Who do you sit where? The groom’s family, the brides family, university friends, work colleagues...
Ensuring everyone feels at ease and has a great time is your priority. To get the conversation flowing why not choose a sharing main course?
Served on large garnished wooden boards and slates they look amazing and taste even better...
Take a look below at some of the mouthwatering masterpieces we offer...
Main Course Sharing Platters
Please choose one main course for the event, special diets will be catered for separately, and then choose three side dishesServed with table bread baskets of French baguette, English salted butter, Garlic butter, Chili & Mint butter.
- Herb rubbed fillet of beef with fresh horseradish and mustard crème with rocket and baby beetroot
- Roast loin of pork with crackling apple & sage stuffing and a jug of cider gravy (Carved at the table)
- Seared fillet of beef with Roquefort, roast vine cherry tomatoes, caramelized red onion and watercress salad
- Char-grilled sirloin or fillet of beef with mushrooms, slow roast tomatoes, individual jugs of green peppercorn sauce
- Seared marinated butterflied leg of lamb with spiced aubergines and minted yogurt
- Char-grilled fillet of lamb with fresh mint salsa verde
- Seared chicken with chimichurri sauce, slow roast vine tomatoes and peppers
- Roast honey & garlic lamb leg with roasted baby roots and a pot of rich redcurrant & port sauce
Sides and Salads
• Baby potato & bacon salad wholegrain mustard mayo
• Chunky chips with Maldon sea salt
• Mixed green salad with house dressing
• rosemary roast potatoes
• Tomato, buffalo mozzarella & basil salad
• Warm summer vegetable medlay
• Gruyère topped potato dauphinoise
• Wilted garlic spinach
• Thyme roast potatoes
• Dauphinoise potatoes
• Red Leicester & spring onion mash
• Creamy savoy cabbage & pan-fried bacon lardons
• Roasted roots in honey glaze
• Buttered new potatoes with fresh mint or parsley
• Mixed green leaf salad, classic French vinaigrette
• Seasonal Salad - Fresh crisp lettuce, peppery rocket, succulent cucumber, green peppers, sprinkled with herbs and balsamic dressing
• Cauliflower cheese
• Greek Salad - lovely ripe vine tomatoes, red onion, juicy cucumber, green and red peppers, tasty feta cheese, black olives and our own lemon & oregano dressing.
• Tomato & Onion Salad - ripe beef tomatoes, red onion .
• Pesto Pasta Salad - home made green pesto
• Green beans & garden peas with mint butter
• Chunky twice baked chips with sea salt & cracked pink peppercorns
• Warm potato salad with fresh herbs, lemon, chives, olive oil
• Crunchy rainbow coleslaw
• Creamy mashed potato
• Mediterranean vegetable cous cous
• Roasted beetroot salad
• Moroccan chickpea salad
• Pasta salad with sundried tomato, spinach, parmesan and black olives
• Mashed potatoes, leeks and cheddar cheese
• Roasted root veg
• Minted Greens
• Sweet potato mash
• Green bean and toasted almond salad with french dressing
2016 - 2017 Prices based on the number of adults attending, VAT included @20%
50 £37.95 60 £35.75 80 £32.75 100 £30.25 120+ £27.25
Whats included in the price?
- Event Manager to keep you day running seamlessly and smoothly
- A team of talented chefs and kitchen assistants to prepare and cook your menu
- The correct number of waiting staff to deliver food and serve wine at table
- All food, service wares and equipment required
- White bone china place settings, classic cutlery & quality napkins
- Service of your own wine and Champagne
- Cutting up of your wedding cake and serving it with coffee if requiredWhat’s not included in the price
- Travel to your venue
- Table linens or linen napkins
- Glasswares for your drinksLike to find out more and get a formal quotation?
Please let us know the following - copy and paste the list into your email to make life easier..
- The venue address or location
- The date of the event
- How many adult guests will be attending
- How many children will be attending
- Would you like to serve canapés with your reception drinks?
- Proposed service time
- If you’d like us to arrange hire of linens or glassware for your event?
- Would you like to find out about our evening food?